Family Update
Skyler is hanging in there with Tasha. Tasha's kids, Jeremiah and Kaibree are doing good. Skyler's boy Shane is also doing good and he is as cute as a button in this picture with Skyler. (below)
Shawn and Katie have their 2 kiddos Rain Shia and Willow Charlotte. (above) They are doing we and are all super cute!
^ Braxton, Harper, Eric, Talon, Beckii, & Conner. ^
Beckii and Eric have their 4 kiddos Braxton Tyler, Conner Grant, Talon Carter, and Harper Leighton. They are also doing well. Yesterday I went to Hogle Zoo with them in Salt Lake. It was a blast. We got to see the elephants, monkeys, snakes, rhinos, alligators, big cats, seals, sea lions, and of course the GIRAFFES! (Giraffes are my favorites.) Braxton loved the elephants, Conner was excited about the snakes, Talon and Harper just loved everything. Harper waved at all the animals and it was the most adorable thing you could ever see! She loved waving at the little monkeys.

^ Braxton, Conner, Harper, Eric, Beckii, & Talon. ^
^ Eric & Beckii ^
^ Harper ^
^ Michael Aaron ^
Mike is same old. Working for farmer Scott Hancock and going to school. He's getting ready to put in his mission papers. Oohh and I cannot wait until he's gone. Bwhahaha… I'll get the couch to myself, I'll get his phone, I'll get the car. Yep.
^ Me ^
Good… haha
^ Ma ^
Mom is fabulouso! She is trying to find us a little bitty house in Rigby. She is working hard and standing up against Common Core fearlessly. Woot woot!









No comments:
Post a Comment