Band 2014
So, I am in Jazz Band and Wind Ensemble.
I love music and I love being able to put to use my talents. During the second trimester of Jazz band, we had Jazz Fest. We went down to ISU in Pocatello. I got to skip a whole day of school! It was great and we did really well! My friends Melissa and Marci were there with me. Melissa plays the saxophone and Marci plays the trumpet. After our competition we went to Golden Coral and ate our hearts our. I had a ton of cheesecake. It was so fun!
This trimester I don't have wind ensemble, but I am still able to be in the performances. The second Thursday of third tri, the wind ensemble went down to ISU for a competition. It was awesome! My best friend Taylor got to come with us. Melissa and Marci were with us also. We played really well and had a lot of fun!!
This year I get to play at graduation which I am thoroughly excited about because, well, then I don't have to go to a whole day of school. But also I get to spend a whole day with Melissa, Marci, and Taylor. Another cool thing about it is that Michael is graduating!! Crazy!! So yeah I get to play at his graduation its gonna be super cool and Mom is happy about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment