Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Best Friends


 Preston & Me
 A bunch of my friends and our feet.
 Serena's hand on the left, mine on the right
Kaycie, Kecia, Me, Avery
This was at Naila's summer party -- water balloons!!
 Kecia & Serena at my house a few weekends ago
 Serena and I eatin' pringles
The beautiful Serena
Laurel, Me, and Serena
Kecia, Serena, Juli, Me, and Laurel at Juli's house!
Serena came over to my house a few weekends ago and we stayed up till like 4:30 lol
this is us at like 2 in the morning or something.
We slept side by side in my twin sized bed… #dorky
 We watched Doctor Who at Preston's house and Serena rolls her eyes at my obsession
 Serena and I being incredibly tired. at about 4 a.m. we decided to paint… it was fantastical
 Ok, Serena has this strange bucket list of things she wants to experience.
Getting a pie thrown in her face was on that list.
Being the good friend I am, I decided that before she moved we had to do this. I went to Broulim's and bought Graham Cracker pie crust, and whipped cream. Then we threw pies at each other in my front yard and ate the Graham Cracker crust afterwards.
This is one of the weekends Serena and Laurel came back up to Idaho. Laurel stayed the night at my house and we partied it up and laughed like weirdos. On Saturday we went to Preston's house and goofed off. Preston's friends Grant and James came over to say hello.
(from left to right) Serena, Me, Laurel, Preston, Grant, and James.
Serena and I in my room the last time she came up. #wecute
This was a long time ago… Serena and I
This is at my house when Serena and Laurel came up last time… haha once again.
we are just being crazy as usual.

Laurel, Me, Serena, and Kecia.
This is at Preston's house the same weekend as above.
 Blue shoes: Serena, Red: Laurel, White & Purple: Me, Red & Black: Kecia, Black: Juli
Because we are cool and can make stars with our feet.
 Kecia, Laurel, Serena, Me, and Avery.
we stopped over at Avery's house to say hello :D
This is a collage Serena made for me

 This is Kecia filling her car up with gas… just because I love her haha
Kecia and I takin' selfies
 This is at Kecia's surprise birthday party I planned for her. it's Kennedy, Kecia, and Me.
we are so adorbs
 This is Kecia driving
haha she got her permit!!
 Me, Kecia, and Makayla
this was in Ms. Wolfes classroom haha ohhhh school
this is also at Kecia's party. Kennedy, Kecia, and me
 A while ago Kecia and I went to Claire's at the mall and window shopped and tried everything on haha we are so cute in glasses.
 I went to a homeschool prom with some of my friends.
Sam, Corey, Amy, Me, Nicole, and Juli
Laurel, Kecia, Serena, Me, and Preston 
this is at Preston's house
At 4 in the morning we are crazy
haha we look so dead

No comments: