Thursday, December 5, 2013

Well... here i am a year later... again. haha of course.
My birthday was yesterday :P it was fun. it was super cold and the power went out in Rigby so they cancelled school. *perfect birthday present* Mom and I went shopping and i got 2 new pairs of Chuck's! love them!!! i got a black pair and a blue pair. Thanks Ma!!
all my friends are fabulous and they got me a poster and signed it and gave me a bunch of cookies :)
 I cut my hair... again. haha this time super duper short. it cute. but im now finally growing it out so its been a bit shabby lately. i cant wait till i can curl my hair.
so these are the Doctors. some of my BFFS haha ;}

This is Avery and our toungue tattoos at lunch

Laurel and I at Preston's 
Below is Serena and I

 
Taylor and I chillin at her house 

Taylor, Me, Bridon, and Karla
haha oh gotta love football pep band. coldest thing ever.

just me doing dumb faces i guess haha :)

No comments: