Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas and New Years

So I was really sick all Christmas/ New Year break. First: I had like, strep throat, (or something else?) then I there was something else wrong with me. I don't know what it was. Lastly I had this amazing allergic reaction to the Thai food, Hot Hamburger. But, it actually could be Pennicillen (I have no idea HOW to spell that). One more thing that it could be, and that is fabric softener in the washer... I doubt that one. Pah. Also I don't think that it was the Hot Hamburger. (I actually prayed that it wouldn't be) haha :) So, I am pretty sure that the culprit to all the weird and crazy rashes is the Pennicillen.
But, Anywho. On with the Christmas: it was amazing. Everyone was over and we got some pics. Courtesy of Beckii getting Mommy a new Camera! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! radicalness, oh, and i looked that word up in the dictionary and it is a real word. We got an X-box Kinect! Aw Yeah! Mom says that it's just so people will come over to our house... (but it was to make Mike be quiet and stop asking about it, really.) lol. Then we got MARIO KART! For me. because that is my favorite game, and i am super amazing at it. We got 2 more Wiimotes too! excitement. I got some sweet Artist and Boyfriend jeans... some amazing Modbe t-shirts and tank-tops. Modbe is so much more so much more cumfy than Downeast. I will never ever go back to downeast. I could wear Modbe for the rest of my life! Oh! and Beckii got me some sweet Curling Irons and they are amazing. Now I just need the patience to stand in the bathroom for an hour and actually curl my hair... when i did it looked beautiful.
New Years: we invited Beckii and Eric over and played games and ate hot hamburger. Now this is the night the Little Allergic Reaction came about. Lame. It started on my arms and makes me itch just thinking about it. Anyway. It was super fun and me and my friend Serena hung out with Mom till midnight after Beckii left.
So I tried to do the pictures... but they wouldn't load. I guess I will try again another time. :)

No comments: