Tuesday, March 8, 2011
SO I WENT TO AVERY'S HOUSE ON SATURDAY. WE PLAYED BAND HERO ER SOMTHING, AND HAD A LOT OF FUN! THEN WE WENT OUTSIDE AND SHOT HER BB GUN. IT WAS COOL, AND I WAS REALLY BAD AT IT. :D THEN WE WENT BACK INSIDE, AND PLAYED THE BAND THING AGAIN. THEN I LEFT. SO WE GOT HOME AND AVERY HAD LEFT A MESSAGE, AND SHE SAID I WAS JUST CALLING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME AFTER YOU LEFT. AND I LAUGED ABOUT THE message then told my mom, she probly got a bloody nose again. haha! WELL IT WAS PERTY LATE SO I SAID I WILL TALK TO HER ON MONDAY ANYWHO. so i get to school and there is this tan thing wrapped around avery's right arm. i geeked out. Whoa!!! how did you do that? is it broke??? oh. hey! is that the thing that happened to you after i left? she starts to laugh. awesome i say. so how did you do it? Avery says: "i was standing on this ball and holing into the fooseball table. then i thought well this is dumb, im gonna get off. i let go and how was i spost to know i would fall? so i tried to catch myself and landed on my arm." so then i cracked up and she blushes. it was like a minute after i left her house too. if i would have stayed there, we both could've ended up at communtiy care. JK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How come you keep making fun of me!?
:) Matthew 6:23
You keep spelling stuff wrong!
you're so funny :) your blog is way cute, by the way (you're gonna have to help me with a makeover for mine). Sorry about your arm Avery :( but seriously, i kinda laughed a little bit when i read that.
I have an eraser in my cast! aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! it is gnarly!
Post a Comment