I was out at recess and I went to get a swing. there is 2 swing sets at our school and the good one was all filled up so i went to the low blue ones. there is ice under the blue ones, so i tried to get on but i somehow slipped BAM! well i thot it was just a bruise. it hurt but i felt fine. then i went to find my friend to see if i had an egg. I take off my hood and she goes WHOA!!!! you're bleeding!!! ah darn! i say. then she says you should go to the office. no i don't want to. first i want to look in the mirror then I'll see if I'll go to the office.
it ended up that i went to the office. i got a band-aid then left. the bell rang so i went bad to class with a band-aid above my eye and a tissue on my eyebrow.
I'm walking down the hall trying to avoid any attention. i get in class and people are going ahhh!! what happened??? i fell. did it hurt? no it felt awesome!, of course it hurt. jeesh! did u cry? no i did not cry. can i go back to my desk? the rest of the day went bye with people asking: what happened?....
It was so annoying! now that everyone knows they dont ask me exept for today i got one question, but that's enough to annoy me. i grumble and look at Avery and she tells the girl. phew! saved!!!!
;-0 :-) :->
No comments:
Post a Comment