Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm making BRACELETS! My first one was supposed to be a scarf for a mini Snowman... but he melted, I'm MAD! Anyways I found these little snappies (that sometimes go on the back a barbie's dress) and I thot well maybe... I could make a bracelet and that's what happened. I liked the 1st one so much that I had to make another. I like that one so much that I decided that I should make some for all my freinds and when I thot that... I thot I could sell the BRACELETS!
I ran out of snappies on the Third one. It's made out of Froggy Fabric. The froggy fabric is what I had left over from my bag (the bag is my sewing bag). The second one is made out of orange swirly fabric that I bot for 1 buck! The 1st one is made out of green fabric with lighter green little fern plants, I can't remeber where i got that. So~o~o cute!
I Will Have The Pictures Later.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for the cute one you made me!

Beckii said...

and me!! thats so cool that you're that creative