i'm so exited i;m doin it on THE HOBBIT. cuz we are spposed to the book report essay thingy on fantasy, and the hobbit has dragons, dwarves, wizards, hobbits, elves, and all kinds of stuff.
I absolutely love that book. it is one of those books you can get into way fast. so cool. and it is worth alot of points (a.r. points).
also my class is doing career day for wacky friday i'm gonna be a lazy writer. i got tired of trying to do my hair pretty so i put a ribbon around my head and 3 braids. i'm gonna tape my messed up crumpled stories on my pants andshit cuz writers wear reg clothes i'm actully exited for this. it' gonna be fun to see what everybody wants to be when they grow up. u know? i took that pic heeee heeee!
2 comments:
I love that pic of you!!! It really show's your creative personality.
Mikaela!! Yo sis. I love this blog. Its spectacular. Your so cretive. And beautiful. Keep it up Sister
Post a Comment