Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Awesome Halloween Party

This is a pic of my friends and people in my class! Well ALOT of people in this class are my friends.
This one is of ME, COURTNEY(bottom right), ABBY(middle), and AVERY(top middle)!

MRS.WADSWORTH AND ME!


ME BEFORE SCHOOL.



OK SO THIS ONE IS OF ME ASLEEP AT HOME after THE HALLOWEEN PARTY.
SO I WAS READING THE HOBBIT AND I GOT SO TIRED I JUST FELL ASLEEP.
AND YES THAT IS MY THUMB IN MY MOUTH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MOM SAYS SHE WOKE ME UP BUT, I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS. SO WEIRD. YOU LIKE MY HAIR?




2 comments:

Beckii said...

i can just hear mom freaking out about about that blue hair on her pillow. hope it didnt get ruined!! looks like the halloween party was fun.

M. Elizabeth said...

ya it was!
there wasn't any blue on her pillow but... there was on mine! heheheheeh!